viernes, 3 de abril de 2015

More new in Choies

I have long time no speak of choies, but as you know I'm in a period of change and have not had much time, but keep my weekly posts has declined slightly the frequency of the same, but today I come to present my "wish list" of some new brand products, see what you think of my choice.

likes this lovely jacket...

english uk wales blog choies moda clothes

perfect whit a cowboy boots...
Or this chinese style dress...

english uk wales blog choies moda clothes

Less than $20 !!!!!

Maybe a jumpsuit... I always love this...

english uk wales blog choies moda clothes

Or what about this perfect t-shirt!!!!

english uk wales blog choies moda clothes

Do you likes my selection?? and yours??

XoXo

LR.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por pasarte por mi blog, recuerda seguirme en cualquier plataforma social ;)